Tuesday, December 11, 2007
1st entre class EN101
1:35 AM
It was damm Boring LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. OMG. i think my nbs 4 hr seminar more interesting than this. Wa.. but think its seriously the prob w the lecturer. He's fr Finland and he has the most monotonous slang EVER! And he got a 'kiam pa' face, v irritating! Cheng xin & I were talking during his class.. haha and he ask 'sharing some secret over there?' Idiot! Given our first 101 proj already. Think it's not v v v tough. But doesn't mean not tough means can score well la. jus that at least its not a v complicated topic. haha. So busy! busy! busy! 3 weeks 3 weeks! counting down to 3 weeks!Still editing my fyp report (with whatever we have so far). I want to piece everything that we have nicely together. It's really gives a clearer picture and direction. I must finish this by tmr as well as the Client 2 questions. Den can forward the 'done report' to them, hope my group mate have a clearer picture as well. Alone in hall today. =( I must have more alone-in-hall-days. I must be more independent! It's not that I'm not independent, it's just that i hate the feeling of having no people around. No ren qi. V sianz . Sigh.. tmr as usual. 915 @ NTC. Labels: entre, fyp