Sunday, December 2, 2007
bOo to FyP
9:47 PM
Just finished fyp dicussion with my beloved slut aka Asril online. Oh man, we discussed for a good 5 hrs on MSN!!! Can you imagine?! urgh. I hate the topic we're doing. Seem like an interesting topic initially but turn out to be rather sucky. Somemore, with the tremendous 'help' from the company people who make us more confused than ever, the whole thing just sux! But oh well.. we couldn't change the topic anymore cos of time constraint, think we just had to endure and hopefully produce something 'A'able out of it. Just seemed to be going in circles and circles, no direction whatsoever. The discussion started at 4pm and was initially alright, but suddenly we got confused ONCE AGAIN (like the nth times of all the meetings we had so far). Fed-up with the topic. Never experience this b4. We concluded that it's really the topic not our fault. haha. Self-denial. Whatever. But i think it's really true.
At least its clearer now (hopefully). Hope we really found our direction this time. I want an A for FYP! I can! I must!
On a side note, entre's starting soon. OBS on this coming wed, 5th Dec - 7th Dec. Gonna miss the clubbing session with the 44 gang. Sadz. I wan go... Nvm look forward to the next X'mas party that we gonna organise for the 44 peeps once again this yr. haha. Hopefully, i'll be able to go.. =(
Labels: fyp, Xmas party