Hohoho! Merry Christmas everybody! Finally I get to see snow this x'mas! I mean.. well... @ snow city! WAHAHHA~ =p
Thankew dear dear for bringing me there & for spending one whole day with me =) anywayz, the queue was freaking long... snow city is perhaps the best alternative you can get in s'pore to real snow.. LOL. But... it's actually quite... hmmm... chui.. shall touch on that later. haha.
Cam-whoring while queueing.

Mi Mi YanSss...

All set to go in to a city of snow!!



I took so many photos cos I seldom get to wear this kind of winter coat! hahaha... the furthest i've been to is Bangkok! haha... and that was only this year. Before this year, the furthest I've travelled to is like Kuala Lumpur? LOL...
Oh yes, as i was saying... snow city is an ultimate dissapointment. haha. Luckily we went for the 1hr package instead of 2hrs.. the place is like freaking small... and there's practically nothing except for the snow slide thingy. Yes.. tt's it. Only the snow slide and nothing else. I always thought the snow slide is the highlight of the place.. but there will be other stuff as well. Can u imagine if we went for the 2hrs package, we will jus be sliding down, joining the queue for the nxt round, sliding down again, joining the queue again.. Boo.
In the end we went for just two rounds of sliding. No doubt the sliding was quite fun, but... was still kinda dissapointed that there's seriously NOTHING except the slide! We slided damm fast la!! hahaha... cos of dear's momentum! hahaha... if not i think i would have slided too slowly! WAHAHA! Stayed in there for only 1/2 hr in fact, cos dear's toe going to frost bite soon (haha, kidding. not so serious), but he complained that his toes were v painful. Realised his sock was soaked with water after we left the place.
Santa & I, before we left the icy cold place. =) Merry Christmas to U santa! Please gimme alot of As for my exam results which will be releasing soon. LOL. That will be the best x'mas gift!

Had a craving for Kaya toast suddenly and we went Ya Kun! That settled our dinner. lol.

Went town after that to shop ard. I said I feel like eating Ba Kua and dear bought Ba Kua.. (actually he feel like eating it too, tt's y) haha. As snacks! OMG... haha. It's like... super sinfullllllllll. LOL. But i din eat a lot of it. I fed him all the rest. hahah!
Presenting to you, Bee Cheng Hiang's Models!


Ate a lot of rubbish-ish stuff for dinner that day. haha. On the whole, an X'mas well spent. At least we went snow city finally! It's my first and definitely the last! HAHAHA.
Oh anyway, town was damm happening la.. we saw two ang mos quarelling outside Hyatt.
'You fucking hit on my fucking wife!' .. not 'beat' kind of 'hit on' .. but as in 'da shan' kind of 'hit on'... Cool man they way the argue. Got class.. haha. If its chinese.. i bet its gonna go like this...
'CB.. KNN... ' so uncouth..
haha.
Merry x'mas once again!