i ' v e f o u n d Y O U. <body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

MADEMOISELLE
http://www.liyeeeeee.blogspot.com

♥ GOH LI YEE ♥
14 December 1986
Sagittarius
Zhonghua Sec
Anglo-Chinese JC
NTU NBS
Major in Marketing
Minor in Entrepreneurship
liyee_86@hotmail.com
goh.liyee@gmail.com

Online users monitor
hit counter


HONOURS ROLL
may our roads intertwine forever

Jasmine
Zhenzhi
Cenwei
Kangyu
Joleen
Peixin
Jing Ying
Moses
Xiaxue
Asril
Phyllis
Boon Hing
David
Yuching
Stella


WHISPERY
shout, scream and be heard



ADIEU
walk on the milestones of yesterday

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008


CROSSPATHS
may we crosspath in life

Free Counter
href="http://www.blogger.com">3
Resources @ 1 2 3 4 5

Monday, January 28, 2008
Miss Cheongsum 5:18 PM

Yea! I love my cheongsum top! haha.. went chinatown with stu jus now after tuition to hunt for cny clothes. Actually I don't realli mind whether I've new clothes to wear on cny not cos my family has long since lost the tradition of buying new clothes for cny. We don't realli go bai nian in s'pore during cny anyway cos my mom's relatives all in m'sia and my father's relatives not v close also... so new clothes or not, no diff..

But it has been different ever since i kinda became part of stu's fam... haha. Their family very closely-knitted... and that include his extended family (aunties, uncles, cousins and all...) So cny is a major major family get-together for them. Stu insisted that i must buy a new and preety cny clothes so that I won't sia suay him. WAHAHAHA. No la... I know that he meant it as a joke so that I can be convinced to let him buy me something for cny cos i'm broke and I will usually not let him pay for me. (but most of the time he wins.. =x)

It's quite a good deal. Just $34 for the good material and nice cutting that fits damm well. Luckily I nv buy the earlier one i saw. The material was more flimsy and a lot of the threads came loose. Most importantly, the cutting sux!!! And Stu still tell me its nice its nice. Give myself a pat on my back for not listening to him. In the end, he agrees the earlier one isn't as nice.. ! haha.

My nice cheongsum top with a nice collar. They only had it in bright red and this. Decided that the bright red is too song so i bought this instead.. nice. =)



A closer look.



And the most beautiful thing abt this cheongsum top is that... it is traditional with a tinge of sexiness in it... lol. It's bare-back! So it looks kinda halter in a way. The photo's kinda dark and blur...

Nice riteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... lol. I gotta wear it with my skinny jeans. looking forward to cny!


Labels: