Went clubbing with Shannon (stu's sis) & her friends yesterday! haha... super ONz.. one call and off we went for the night. haha. Went dbl O as usual. First time go clubbing with them, think they're a quite a fun bunch to hang out with. Ing Mey was crazy in the club lor.. hahah... she was super high.. but poor iny mey puke quite badly after tt. haha.. Got 2 stupid guys keep dancing behind us. Though i was a bit high, I was still fully aware of my surroundings! One of them came and whispered into my ear 'did anyone tell you you're hot.. ' SLAP HIM! PUI! Typical guy in club trying to go near girls.. I faintly remember Ing Mey and Shann pulling me away. Anyway, they shall be my new clubbing kaki for my furture clubbing NEEDS. LOL.
Went shopping with stu yesterday cos was his off day. Bought a bag. Now this kind of bucket bag is the latest fashion. haha.. i wanted to get one online long ago.
Bought a scarf too. In fashion too. But don't know if I will wear it.

Borrowed 3 books from the library this week. Hopefully they are nice books. I kinda like to read.. but I realise there aren't many interesting books in the library. Or perhaps I don't know how to find. geez. They shall be my companion when i'm bored which is highly likely the case now.. that I've kinda graduated.
Long overdue pic. wanted to upload long ago. A 2008 organiser from Prints which stu got for me. Thanks dear. Love u.

SAO is screwed up! Had a lot of prob with them about the overloading thingy and finally decided to just heck it and not to overload anymore. BUt.. this afternoon when I checked my email.. they added the mods I wanted for me already! And I'm confused all over again... SHould I take them? Sigh... Guess I've made up my mind. Haikz.
I want to be happy!!!!! Too many things.. I need a compass...