First week of school had elasped but I have yet to attend a single lesson!! Right now, I only have one module on my timetable and even so, it's just an AHSS 'Mind over Stress' elective. BIGGGG SIGH. =(
Was feeling rather down this whole week. Nothing major happened but rather an accumulation of everything small. It's kinda verified and proven that I'm not the kind of person who can idle around with no purpose for the day. Instead of being on cloud nine, it kinda felt insecure and directionless with the 'too-slack-to-be-true' timetable of mine. Now though I'm given the approval to overload modules, there just seem to be no vacancies whatsoever for all the electives I want to overload!!! raWWWW. Have already appealed for those UEs and can only wait for the result as of now. Even so, it seems that I am only allowed to appeal for three. I wan to take one or two more! This is my last chance to pull up my GPA & hopefully (seriously seriously hopefully) reach a 2nd upper? Bohoo. Yep... I still have a pending 15AUs of entre minor modules but according to 'market rate', the possibilities would be only 2-3As out of the 5. =( and THAT IS if I can 'live up' to the 'market rate'. Boo.
Thurs was the first day I went back school since the last day of entre on the 4th. Guess wad? I miss school already!! like wth.. missing school even b4 I stepped into the corporate world? Seriously speaking, I think studying is kinda fun. Perhaps not studying per se but the times you hang out with friends in school, talking in class.. bla bla bla. I miss walking to can B before and in between lessons to buy corn pau and coffee. Slowly sipping my coffee and eating my pau during lecture... I always thought its an enjoyment! haha. Actually studying can be fun too la. It can be really enjoyable when you participate in class, there's really a difference. Or maybe it's cos it's marketing... if its engineering.. hmmm.. *Oops* No offense.
Anyhow.. numerous other minor issues were at hand this whole week too. I lost my bro's laptop adaptor for a while! Like what's new right? haha.. Left it in CBE's computer room after EN103 project. Jason helped me check out the lost and found counter in his school and told me he got back an adaptor from them but it's IBM's. Was damm sianzzzzz la. I haven't even replace my $300 IC and now this... and according to Moses, one freaking adaptor would perhaps cost me near $100. On top of that, FYP is a major source of stress. Stagnating stagnating stagnating. Was rather happy and satisfied that I kinda organised and edited our super duper draft report into a more comprehensive one... and was looking forward to meeting prof on Fri to clear up whatever tons of rubbish we have in mind and to think that she fell ill!! Argh. =( She was gone for the whole of Dec already leaving us in a lurch! This week was a quarrelsome one for dear n i too. Unhappy with each other. Snapped at each other. Getting on each other's nerves.
Lo and Behold... My adaptor is now back. Blur Jason actually got back my adaptor but was told that it was an IBM one. Was damm happy la! Luckily he gave me back in time.. I was already thinking of buying one soon. Well.. FYP meeting going to be held on this coming Monday. I've 103 exam on that day but shall meet them for awhile first. Hopefully Prof can make it at an earlier time so that I can be present as well. Still worried abt FYP but I KNOW WE CAN DO IT! A+ A+ A+ A+. haha. I am so going to put my heart and soul into FYP. Modules.. I can't do anything now.. I have emailed to ask if I can overload more. The rest that I've appealed for I just have to wait. Chances are slim. But nvm.. if I seriously cannot get.. so be it. Wo3 xiang3 tong1 le3. It's either I will just take up more tuition to earn more money or maybe do an internship during this semester. Dear and I are okay already too.. Sorry dear dear for the attitude this whole week. I make a public apology here k... forgive me. =( lol. I will learn to be a better gf... but u must be a better bf too! haha. No la.. U're more than perfect already.
Kinda a bad start to a new yr hur... well... ups and downs.. Once the ball hit the bottom, there's nowhere else to go but to bounce back up. Then ......... when it reaches the top already, it will come down again? NO NO NO! When have you ever heard that there's a limit to the sky... even when it reaches the topmost layer of the globe, there's still the outerspace.. and other planets.. But......Gravity will pull the ball down before it even reaches the topmost layer of the globe? NO NO NO.. mine's a balloon. Balloon has helium.. helium makes it go up but nv down.. lol =X