Just came back from kang yu's hse. Went for CNY steamboat cum gathering @ his hse jus now. Am happy to see all the familiar faces. Gosh.. think i nv see them for a good two months ever since I moved out of hall. Everyone's bz with their own lives, be it work or school. But I think by the end of this semester, almost the whole gang would have joined the workforce already. Miss them. Seeing them brings back hall memories. Late suppers and all... =)
Some photos to make jas n zz jealous. lol. *evil*
Wohoo! so many peeeeeeeeeeeeeeps!
that's my hand!! JH's head looks so squash-able. hahahahahha!
Oops! JH's angry... Nahhh~ he's Mr Nice Guy. Why would he mind me squashing his head? lol.
Yea!! ZZ and Jas came all the way from Shanghai to attend KY's CNY steamboat!! Yea 44 girls!
LOL. This cut-and-paste is so amateur-ly done. WAHAHHA. Don't scold me roomie n zz. =) I've tried my best.
It's already mid feb. Kinda looking forward to the end of the semester. Dunnoe why... Think cos i'm sick of projs and deadlines. LOL.