大年初一头一天,家家户户过新年!!! Happy Happy New Year to ALL!!!! How did you spend your 大年初一 ?? Haha!
I stayed at home to have lunch for the first half of the day. Tried to complete my gv11 as well. Sigh.. i've 2 proj due on Monday =( Let's not talk abt it. lol. Stu came to pick me up at around 6pm to go over to Auntie Jenny's house. That's where they always gather every year.
Take a look at our CNY couple outfit! haha.. We're two traditional youngsters...

Stu's youngest sis, Shelby.

Stu's youngest cousin. She's a little princess. Her dress is from GUESS! lol.

Auntie Jenny cook prawn noodle for us when we reached. Her prawn noodle is uber nice! Yummy~ After that, I just sat around, watch 'I do I do', watched them gamble (i'm really failure @ gambling or maybe i'm just too lazy to learn. haha), karoke-ed a lil..
I didn't use to like CNY gatherings. Maybe cos i'm not that close to my relatives (in fact we don't even go
bai nian anymore for my father's side). Actually I think my father's side are all distant relatives cos he only has one sis and his sis (my aunt) passed away long ago. So yep... Even when we go
bai nian at my mom's side (in Malaysia), it's just bumming around for that few days with totally nothing to do. It's a pity that we're not close to our relatives, if not CNY will definitely be better... In fact, my extended family is much much bigger than Stu's. I think I've twenty cousins or so. lol.
Anyway, I realised I've grown to like hanging out with Stu's family and his extended family even. Though I'd nothing much to do yesterday I did enjoy myself nevertheless. I like his family. So
re nao. I hate quietness, I hate it when there're no people around.. haha. Think i've mentioned this countless times. I like talking to his sisters. I like just watching his parents bicker and his aunts talking at the top of their voices. haha.
We even went Changi Airport yesterday night. lol. To pick his Uncle Ivan. He came back a lil later than Auntie Jenny cos he needed to look after their cafe business in Aussie.
A shot at the airport. I wanted to take a full shot of our outfits. Failed.
My sexy back. MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Look @ this freaking ghostly pic! Like cheongsum spirit... lol.

Back from Auntie Jenny's house. Sleepy and exhausted but happy! =)