I had another CNY steamboat last Friday. This time it's @ Mr Aw's new hse in Punggol. Mr Aw's my sec band instructor. lol. Yea.. we're still in contact with him. =) Punggol is much too peaceful & serene for my liking.. it's depressing!!! But mr aw insists that it's a retreat from the hustle & bustle of the city... haha. Sounds like a soon-to-be-retired man. lol. Haven't seen my sec sch band friends (most of them are my classmates in fact) for a long time. Last time I saw them was last year I think. Good to see them!

This is one of the most finger-licking-good steamboat I had. The soup base is simply yummylicious. Too bad my favourite bao bei finish too soon. lol. I'm so hungry now!!! Rarrrr...

Mr aw & I =p

Till next gathering. =) I'm going down to buy my dinner now and I'm supposed to study for my mind over stress quiz tmr.. I'm still at 3 out of 6 lect notes. Jia you!!!