i ' v e f o u n d Y O U. <body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

MADEMOISELLE
http://www.liyeeeeee.blogspot.com

♥ GOH LI YEE ♥
14 December 1986
Sagittarius
Zhonghua Sec
Anglo-Chinese JC
NTU NBS
Major in Marketing
Minor in Entrepreneurship
liyee_86@hotmail.com
goh.liyee@gmail.com

Online users monitor
hit counter


HONOURS ROLL
may our roads intertwine forever

Jasmine
Zhenzhi
Cenwei
Kangyu
Joleen
Peixin
Jing Ying
Moses
Xiaxue
Asril
Phyllis
Boon Hing
David
Yuching
Stella


WHISPERY
shout, scream and be heard



ADIEU
walk on the milestones of yesterday

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008


CROSSPATHS
may we crosspath in life

Free Counter
href="http://www.blogger.com">3
Resources @ 1 2 3 4 5

Thursday, March 27, 2008
7th Day 2:29 PM

My third set of medicine.




Never have I been to 3 docs within a week. Went Tan Tock Seng on Monday night after GV11 presentation. Was still alright when i woke up in the morning. After GV11, i could feel the imminent backache and pain ard my stomach again. Decided against having dinner with my GV11 proj mates, skipped mind over stress again. The pain bloody hell came back when I was waiting for NEL at Outram Park. Medicine from 2nd doc finishing but I don't seem to be getting better. The pain will still come on and off. my god.. nv had such prolonged period of sickness b4. REalli felt like dying. Can't do anything this whole week. Just keep lying in bed esp when the pain comes.

Went Tan Tock Seng on monday night. So many people la! waited for 3 hours b4 it's my turn. Doc said shd be gastritis as well. But he also mentioned that usu it doesn't last for so long usually 1 or 2 days. But it varies between individuals. Perhaps cos of diet, acidic diet. Guess wad... whatever he said that could have prolonged my pain... is... my usual diet!!! I eat very spicy stuff. I drink a lot of coffee. =( Plus irregular meals.

Yesterday the pain came back again. I've been crying these few days or tearing i mean, whenever the pain comes. V xin ku. worried that I have to go through this pain everyday. Doesn't seem to be recovering. Been eating porridge and macaroni for one whole week. Totally no taste at all cos i've no appetite. Forced myself to swallow them. I'm crossed eyes now while typing this. Taken the muscle relaxer for backache and it causes drowsiness.

The doc tried to give me injection. He tried at 3 diff places cos he couldn't find my vein! He said my veins too small. Still failed after the 3rd injection. In the end, he decided to give me medicine to be taken orally. Was kept at the observation room for abt 2 hrs to make sure the pain doesnt come back. But it is on and off. Yesterday the pain came back still. =(

I'm okay now. Only now. God knows if it'll be back later in the day. Hopefully not pls... I haven't been doing my projects. Sorry fellow proj mates for all those modules affected.

Prof Gerard Gonzales was damm nice. Sms him yesterday to tell him I'm on MC so won't be going for class. I was expecting the reply to be 'ok. take care'. And if he decided not to be nice 'ok, tc'. I hate short reply msges. V unfriendly. But his reply was....

Prof: "Oh dear! I hope u recover soon! Appreciate ur taking the trouble to inform me. Take care ok n let me know if u need anything =)'

Me: "Thanks sir. I will. Hopefully I do get better.. been many days. =) "

and I thought that will be the end of the sms. But he still replied...

Prof: "You'll be ok. Hang in there for the time being n dream about newurbanmale =)" (i wrote about branding of NUM for some individual intro assignment during the first few weeks of sch)

Me: "Thanks alot sir. Make my day. Enjoy the lesson later =) "

He's nice la.

I will eat regularly from now on.

Thanks to all who were concerned.

P.S Oh yes. Doc asked me go for endoscopy to make sure it's not gastric ulcer or sth. But appt date is 30th Apr. If I am totally okay by then, think will not go. Darn ex.