Sigh Sigh Sigh... today is the 4th day. Definitely better than 2 nights b4 but still not completely well. Gastric still feel uncomfy and slightly pain. It's on and off. Longest weekend I had and the worse so far. Fri night was terrible. My gastric was bloody hell freaking superbly pain! and i vomitted 3 times throughout the night. Waking every other hour. My mom had to wake up and take care of me. Sorry mom. I felt real bad. Keep asking her to go rest while i vomitted, like hell i could take care of myself at that moment. First time I puke was my dinner. Subsequently it nothing came out but gastric juice i guess. But I still vomitted. Worse night ever, felt like dying. Wanted to go Tan Tock Seng in the middle of the night. But I know it gonna cost a bomb plus the midnight charges for the cab fare. Mom asked me if i can bear with it until 7 in the morn then she will bring me to the clinic near my place. Decided to bear with it though my gastric hurts big time. Everytime I vomitted, it somehow felt better but after an hour or so, I'll wake up to the excruciating pain again. =( I love my mom. She took care of me throughout the night and woke up at 730am to go queue up first at the clinic so that we won't have to wait when it's open. As i'm typing this, i can feel tears welling up in my eyes. sorry being emo. She called me at 8plus to wake me up and asked me to make my way to the clinic cos it's gonna open soon. She didn't go to work cos of me.
My additional 4 packets of medicine from yesterday. This time the doc say its gastric-bla-bla thingy, some medical term i can't rem. Inflammation of inner wall of stomach he said.

I was practically bedridden these few days. My back ached from all the lying and sleeping but I can't even stand straight when the pain comes. Cancelled all my tuitions and didn't go for my bm321 proj meeting on sat. Sorry peeps for all the inconveniences.
Thanks mom. I love u. Hope I'll recover fully by tmr. Please. It's terrible.