i ' v e f o u n d Y O U. <body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

MADEMOISELLE
http://www.liyeeeeee.blogspot.com

♥ GOH LI YEE ♥
14 December 1986
Sagittarius
Zhonghua Sec
Anglo-Chinese JC
NTU NBS
Major in Marketing
Minor in Entrepreneurship
liyee_86@hotmail.com
goh.liyee@gmail.com

Online users monitor
hit counter


HONOURS ROLL
may our roads intertwine forever

Jasmine
Zhenzhi
Cenwei
Kangyu
Joleen
Peixin
Jing Ying
Moses
Xiaxue
Asril
Phyllis
Boon Hing
David
Yuching
Stella


WHISPERY
shout, scream and be heard



ADIEU
walk on the milestones of yesterday

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008


CROSSPATHS
may we crosspath in life

Free Counter
href="http://www.blogger.com">3
Resources @ 1 2 3 4 5

Saturday, March 15, 2008
Blog Revived! 11:31 AM

heLLoooooooooo woRRlddddddddddddddd!!! yoHOOOOOOO... i'm still alive *waving hands*. haha. I know my blog has been nothing but dead. lol. Not my fault. blame it on my busy scheudle. I've been freaking busy. alright.. actually i do have time to update sometimes.. but when i'm not busy, i'm busy slacking. Oxymoron. haha. But on the whole, i was and still am busy!





Got 2 assigments to hand up next week plus FYP. yesssssss FYP. i'm not done with it! bohoo. Everyone or most are handing up today. All cos of my tutor! she return our first draft only one week later which is like yesterday morning and told us she don't need it today. So will hand up second draft on coming monday and final one on 25th! FREAKING HELL. 25th lor!!! arghhh. Guess wad.. we email her, we sms her and finally called her on wed then she answered!!!! No reply in between. BIG HUGE SIGH. I was just done with one of my assigment. taking a break. Starting on the next week later. Must at least start sth today cos tmr got 2 tuitions till 5pm. =( I want my weekends. I seriously hate it when I can't enjoy my weekends. Anywayz... showcasing my super duper belated 21st present from Alene & Grace.... it's alright.. cos it's definitely worth the wait...

Tada! A super nicely done up collage!!





Spot any fat yr 1 face of mine? LOL. Thanks you girls!!!! Love it lots!! Waiting for alene to pass me the hook so I can hang up. haha.

Not realli in the mood to blog.. so ya.. till then. I'll not MIA roomie again dun worry.. haha.