i ' v e f o u n d Y O U. <body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

MADEMOISELLE
http://www.liyeeeeee.blogspot.com

♥ GOH LI YEE ♥
14 December 1986
Sagittarius
Zhonghua Sec
Anglo-Chinese JC
NTU NBS
Major in Marketing
Minor in Entrepreneurship
liyee_86@hotmail.com
goh.liyee@gmail.com

Online users monitor
hit counter


HONOURS ROLL
may our roads intertwine forever

Jasmine
Zhenzhi
Cenwei
Kangyu
Joleen
Peixin
Jing Ying
Moses
Xiaxue
Asril
Phyllis
Boon Hing
David
Yuching
Stella


WHISPERY
shout, scream and be heard



ADIEU
walk on the milestones of yesterday

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008


CROSSPATHS
may we crosspath in life

Free Counter
href="http://www.blogger.com">3
Resources @ 1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Randoms 3:29 PM

I've an extended wishlist.. wohoo~ If u notice, there're many 'miscellanous' or should I say very random wishes added to the list e.g. visit to mustafa, fly kite... lol. At least, if i'm bored over the weekends I would have ideas of what to do or where to go. But considering the fact that it's 2 weeks to the end of school days in NTU, it also marks the many deadlines that are approaching!

I know I've been MIA for a while. Don't even see me on Msn that often right? When you're all busy and a lil stressed with all sorts of deadline, the last thing you would want is someone msn-ing you immediately once u sign in and popped questions like 'hey, our project.... ', 'hey the assigment... bla bla bla'. And I was kinda happy that my phone died on me yesterday. Cos it means that I'm totally cut off from the world! MUAHAHAHAH. I can't contact anyone and no one can contact me!!!! YAY!!! I almost forgot how good it feels to be totally uncontactable at times.. its seriously total peace. Don't believe, try it.


Oh yes.. i went to 'chuan yi ping' steamboat place at bugis. Take a look at the alive 'ham'.

2 more weeks to end of school. I'm seriously looking forward to it and I am fully aware that I seem to be the only one who is looking forward to it. lol. Work = $$$. I want and need money! and... i'm also excited cos stu n I want to share to buy a car when I start work! yay!!! which means that we can have our own car and go anywhere at anytime ourselves. But.. i still don't have my license and it means that he will be the one 'ba zhang-ing' the car for a while. nvm that.. i don't mind being chauffeur ard. thinking of a rav4.. i quite like. quite cheap too. hee.

Just 2 more weeks! my gosh.. can u believe its already week 11!!!! jiayou peeps!!

Needa do my research for tmr bm321 proj meeting. Till then.