Argh. I cannot sleep. Been having insomnia for days, wonder why. Think I've been sleeping far too much, bout 10 hrs everyday. haha. But I do feel tired yet I can't sleep. Sigh Sigh Sigh. Time check: 3.49am now. I still don't feel like sleeping. Trying to read my 321 text while randomly surfing ard. Needa go back school tmr to grab my case study for tues exam, so troublesome. Planning to go early in the morning, but looking at the time now.. I wonder if I can wake up early tmr. Maybe I should just force myself to wake up tmr morning so I'll feel tired in the night, solve my insomnia prob!
My bioclock is quite screwed up. Sleeping only at 3+am or 4am. Woken up by my mom and bro (almost without fail these few days) every morn at 6+ am when they are preparing to leave for sch/work. Get back to sleep peacefully after they leave and wake up only at 1+pm or even 2pm sometimes.
Counting down to Tuesday, 29th April 2008. Yes! Tmr is Wednesday already! Tues may you come fast! Leaving for Bkk on 7th May. Yea!
Shit. I haven't started doing my entre report. Have to hand in on 30th. Think I should start a lil tmr. Back to my reading, till I get sleepy... Sigh.