My gosh! Bought my new phone close to a month already but I just made a new discovery today... didn't know that my phone got such cool functions.. call me sua gu... but I realli think the functions are damm cool la! This is what happens when one is bored of studying...
Look at the mosaic pics!
I was so superbly amazed that I did a mosaic pic for stu too when he came to find me for supper at jalan kayu just now... The mosaic pattern for his is WAYyyyy TOO COOL! It looks like what you see in comics strips isn't it? The frames... when the characters in the comics get beaten up.. with the BISH BASH BAM effects inside those frames...
Another effect.. call the panorama effect... haha.. Not as 'Wow-ing'. But still not bad.. essentially it's jus merging a few pics together..haha..
This is quite nice.. seems as if it's done with photoshop or sth rite. haha! yea! my phone can be a substitute photoshop! Good for a photoshop idiot like me!
see who's face more elastic....
Hmmm.. okay you win.
But wait... see what I did when I was bored of studying in the evening...


Wa biang! My nostrils is a perfect circle! haha! Full moon!

My eyebrow curl until so nice! haha.. the two tips 'qiao' perfectly..
BAH!
HAHA!