i ' v e f o u n d Y O U. <body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

MADEMOISELLE
http://www.liyeeeeee.blogspot.com

♥ GOH LI YEE ♥
14 December 1986
Sagittarius
Zhonghua Sec
Anglo-Chinese JC
NTU NBS
Major in Marketing
Minor in Entrepreneurship
liyee_86@hotmail.com
goh.liyee@gmail.com

Online users monitor
hit counter


HONOURS ROLL
may our roads intertwine forever

Jasmine
Zhenzhi
Cenwei
Kangyu
Joleen
Peixin
Jing Ying
Moses
Xiaxue
Asril
Phyllis
Boon Hing
David
Yuching
Stella


WHISPERY
shout, scream and be heard



ADIEU
walk on the milestones of yesterday

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008


CROSSPATHS
may we crosspath in life

Free Counter
href="http://www.blogger.com">3
Resources @ 1 2 3 4 5

Thursday, June 26, 2008
Outing & Gathering Week 2:39 AM

Been busy these 2 days. Busy going for outing and gathering. Went Ktv yesterday with Cenwei, Danny & Hoe Heng Howe (aka H cube). All good singers, me included! BUAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! kidding la~ BOO! Great company but realised I've kinda grown tired of this form of entertainment - ktv. In fact, I'm sick of it quite sometime back. No more kick even with latest songs, albums, singers whatsoever. No more ktv for the time being pls!! Must source for other forms of entertainment. AHA! Mahjong! I just picked it up recently but pls be patient with me cos I'm still carrying a 'L' plate. Wouldn't even claim that I've gotten a 'P' plate yet. aha.

Had zh band dinner gathering just now. A total of 4 generations turned up. Swee Lan & I were the only two from our batch cos others either not in s'pore or studying for exam. Oh well... it's fun still cos met up with a lot of peeps, some I haven't seen in ages. Catch up quite a bit with Swee Lan and actually I kinda miss her. Sorta 'lost contact' since we entered uni and I always felt that I've missed a part of her life. Were very good friends in sec sch and cos we stay just a block away, I used to go to her house after school to havoc. lol.

Am glad that I went for gathering. Oh oh... we ate at this place 'Shokudou' in Raffles City. It's kinda like Mache with the card system. A fusion of Japanese food with Western. Food's good and most importantly the price is quite reasonable! Very reasonable in fact. The place's preety huge, a good venue for big group gathering.

Fri, long-awaited clubbing session with zz n cw!!! To-be-confimed by zz. Anyway, welcome back home zz!!!! Muacks muacks!