Actually, I've got no motivation to blog but I'm bored. Shall not abandon my blog any further. This is totally random, as random as the questions I had for interview at Barclays yesterday. lol. My interviewer was an Indian and I've got to say his accent is preety strong. 'Are u musically inclined?' How random is that. haha. 'Do you still play?' and I repeated his questions to check if I've heard the right one. "Do I sleep late?'... LOL. Gosh. As what cw said, it turned out to be super relax the interview. Nothing much. Nothing beats the 1.5 hr interview I had at the oil trading company. Longest ever but am glad I had the opportunity to experience an hour long interview. Or more than an hour in fact. Had always wondered how others could survive an hour long interview. Challenging no doubt but it turned out to be quite fun. I'm starting to enjoy interviews. haha. That 1.5 hr interview was the 3rd round. I had two rounds of interview within one day. Went for 2nd round at 1030am and received their call at around 11.30am for a 3rd round at 5pm. Efficient but mentally exhausting. Had to wait till 26th when the boss is back from his holiday b4 they can gimme a reply. So freaking long la. Initially thought I won't get pass the first round cos so many people applied for this and there're many guys in fact. Was just trying for the sake of it. Lucky.
Anyway, UOB offered me already. Supposed to give them a reply by this Fri but think I gonna drag it longer till I get replies from the rest. First choice is Bank of Tokyo, interview this Friday. But... I guess it's gonna be tough. *Cross fingers* Hope I can be as lucky again.
What else... Oh I've cut my hair. SHORT. The last time I had my hair short was all the way back in sec 2. Other than that, NEVER EVER. Had long hair almost my entire life. Just came back from lunch with Alene and YY buddy. I'm so nice la can. Travel all the way to town just to have a 2 hour lunch with these two working people. Went play badminton with Jinsheng, Joleen & Wee Hong last month (haha, how long have i not blogged?) and saw famous tammy from ngee ann poly. I din recognised her, its the guys. LOL. She's quite poor thing huh?
okie... tt's it for this totally random post. =)