i ' v e f o u n d Y O U. <body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

MADEMOISELLE
http://www.liyeeeeee.blogspot.com

♥ GOH LI YEE ♥
14 December 1986
Sagittarius
Zhonghua Sec
Anglo-Chinese JC
NTU NBS
Major in Marketing
Minor in Entrepreneurship
liyee_86@hotmail.com
goh.liyee@gmail.com

Online users monitor
hit counter


HONOURS ROLL
may our roads intertwine forever

Jasmine
Zhenzhi
Cenwei
Kangyu
Joleen
Peixin
Jing Ying
Moses
Xiaxue
Asril
Phyllis
Boon Hing
David
Yuching
Stella


WHISPERY
shout, scream and be heard



ADIEU
walk on the milestones of yesterday

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008


CROSSPATHS
may we crosspath in life

Free Counter
href="http://www.blogger.com">3
Resources @ 1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Divorce Cakes 2:36 AM

Recently, I received an email from a friend. It shows pictures of unconventional divorce cakes. I think I'm hearing 'HUH?' with a pair of raised eyebrows. lol. Here goes...

I like this one. Marriage in a mess, even the cake must be in a mess huh? Toppling all over. Know why their marriage ended? Cos it didn't have a good foundation. Wahahha! Lame. I'm sorry. lol.




Ahhh... I like this one too. Did u realised sth? Why is it that the first cake had the bride holding the groom's head and a bride shooting at her groom for this? Cos most of the time it's the guy who's reponsible for a failed marriage. Did I just provoke an uproar? lol.


hmm.. this one so-so. But I like the idea of a black rose as deco. lol. Makes the whole cake looks damm negative. haha!

When love turns into hate. It's just a thin line between the two. Don't we always read about couples murdering each other cos of love?



Ridiculous cakes? There might be a market for these. haha. Divorce might not be a totally bad thing afterall. It does call for a celebration sometimes.