And the main leads for this post are.......
Tada! The old 22-yr-old ladies!!! *oops* haha. Happy Bdae!
Cheers to the bdae girls!
Celebration took place at this pub Blu Jaz at Bali Lane near Bugis Junction. A post celebration for zz whose bdae was a month back and an early celebration for roomie. Credit goes to Gordon who managed to secure a place @ Blu Jaz! He was damm efficient. haha! Blu Jaz's a nice n cosy pub. Highly recommended. Happy to see all the familiar faces. So wierd.. everyone has shifted out of hall. Every. Single. One. Of. Us. All the 10 pple here resided in the same block, on the same level ('cept for stu but he's just downstairs anw haha), just a few doors away or you can say within shouting distance. lol.
The attendance's full for this celebration. I'm a gd organiser! haha.
Oh and the funnie thing is.... it seems like a hall 8 gathering that night. See wad I mean.
Guess appearance 1: Qing Long (fellow hall 8-er)
Guest appearance 2: Marcus (Ex-hall 8 Officer)
Guest appearance 3: Junming & Glennis (fellow hall 8-ers)
Guest appearance 3: Guy in blue shirt & specs. I don't know his name but ya a fellow ex ex hall 8 er. haha.
What happens when 2 girls are bored in one corner...
Stu joins in the fun. A v badly taken pic of him. Sorry. haha! No no no, this is a bad representative pic of him.
He's a yan dao kia actually. haha.
One of the few short hair pics I like. haha.
After which was party world. I'm starting to think party world is actually better than K box. The drinks nicer. The room's better looking. The facilities better. They even have bubble-tea kinda drink. I like.

One of the most enjoyable K-box session. Re Nao. Big Group Outing's fun. =)
