i ' v e f o u n d Y O U. <body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

MADEMOISELLE
http://www.liyeeeeee.blogspot.com

♥ GOH LI YEE ♥
14 December 1986
Sagittarius
Zhonghua Sec
Anglo-Chinese JC
NTU NBS
Major in Marketing
Minor in Entrepreneurship
liyee_86@hotmail.com
goh.liyee@gmail.com

Online users monitor
hit counter


HONOURS ROLL
may our roads intertwine forever

Jasmine
Zhenzhi
Cenwei
Kangyu
Joleen
Peixin
Jing Ying
Moses
Xiaxue
Asril
Phyllis
Boon Hing
David
Yuching
Stella


WHISPERY
shout, scream and be heard



ADIEU
walk on the milestones of yesterday

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008


CROSSPATHS
may we crosspath in life

Free Counter
href="http://www.blogger.com">3
Resources @ 1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Updates 3:34 AM

I have rejected UOB and Citibank last week. Feel so pai sei for the UOB's rejection actually. Verbally accepted them 2 weeks ago and now I declined it. And the UOB HR, Tiffany, is a darn nicey nicey lady. Called me suddenly the day b4 to remind me to go down to sign the contract on Friday and asked to change the timing to 12pm 'stead of 4pm. The call came too sudden. I wanted to tell her that I've decided to reject the offer there and then but I didn't know how to. So PAI SEI!! And I realli plucked up my courage to call her 9am the following day. She first gave me a startled 'oh?' and wish me luck after which. So nice. SUper pai sei!!

Oh and for another surprise. Bank of Tokyo called me suddenly last Friday as well! At 4 plus. SO unexpected. I've kinda given up hope. Like totally seriously. So happie at that instant. Tmr's second round. I'm trying not to place too much hope on it so that I won't be too dissapointed if I don't get thru. Wish me luck. Lots of it. This is sth I want.