About a month back or so, my papa found a bag of stuff in the drawer and passed it to me. I didn't have a close look at it till today. And these are the treasure uncovered.
A FREAKING DISKETTE!!! My gosh. How i wish I can find a diskette slot in my home PC or laptop to open the file in it. PowerPoint presentation used to be a big Hoo-ha last time k!! Especially the many animations that we can choose from for our text or graphics. 'Box In/Fly Out/ Crawl In texts with an accompanying Chime/Explosion/Screech. wahaha! Lame shit. And each point comes with a different animation! The first chinese name is mine and the second's my roomie's! lol.
And my appointment letter as a prefect! haha.

These are the invoices for the textbooks I bought from sec 1 - sec 3. I was wondering where's my invoice for my sec 4 texts and recalled that the texts bought in sec 3 were used throughout till our final yr in school. =)
And with these tax invoices, we mustn't forget the booklist!!!! Bet it has been a long time since you last seen this kinda booklist right?!! Chinese composition book/A4 Single Line Exercise Book/A4 Graph Paper/ Subject File/ Home Economics Apron. haha!!! And what do all students do when they receive their booklist? i) Run through the row of books needed for the following year ii) Check with mom if the auntie's sister's brother's daughter has some of those books that can be passed down iii) Cancel out those that we need not buy. Alternatively, highlight those that we need.
The exercise books/graph paper etc are the tricky ones cos we would need to do a rough estimate as to how many we would need to use and purchase. Cos experience tells us that the we would see a yearly phenomenon of a bloody packed bookshop with a canteen table parked right at the entrance to forbid the student from entering during the first week. So it's best that we get what we need once and for all. Memories memories.. lol.
Camp Booklet for my band camp.
I was the Group Leader for Group 2! haha. I totally forgot abt it!
My student card for Cristofori Music School when I was learning Piano. Looking at the Year scares me... 1996/1998/1999.
And to turn back time a lil further to 1997 when I was a Primary School girl. The Annual Prize-Giving Day!!
I don't know why I can't seem to flip the picture upright. Anyway, my roomie and I were the top 2 in class! haha. Roomie! Our damm glorious moments! haha.
And last but not least... taDA!! Roomie and I at our most unglam moments!! One of our first few neoprints taken at a shop near Hg plaza. Roomie looks damm retard! HAHAHHAHAHA.
