Monday, November 24, 2008
Independence Day
12:31 AM
Independce Day for me for the next 2 weeks to come. That makes it Independence Week actually. I'm going to miss you. In fact, I'm already starting to. Nuff of the mushyssss. 5 Commanments while you're 'squatting inside':i) Drink lots of water. Do not get dehydrated.ii) Know your limits. If unwell, please inform relevant authorities (i.e. Pls take care of yourself)iii) Let me know at the end of day that u're alright and have survived the day.iv) Remember to inform me if you can be 'released' on Sat and Sun. (*if not i will go find other guys for dinner. hahahahhah! Kiddinggg~)v) Last but not least, miss me! (Paste my photo somewhere! In the cupboard, under the pillow, on the ceiling, inside your uniform. WAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA) Love you. Take care Pls.P.S. Commanment No. 2 is of extreme importance. Please observe it strictly.Learning to be independent. I can do it.